Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Sodium Alginate Market 2022 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2027” under Food Beverage Market Research Reports Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Sodium Alginate is the sodium salt form of alginic acid and gum mainly extracted from the cell walls of brown algae, with chelating activity. It is used as a stabilizer for ice cream, yogurt, cream, and cheese. It acts as a thickener and emulsifier for salad, pudding, jam, tomato juice, and canned products. According to Bharat Book Bureau, global Sodium Alginate Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Food Grade Sodium Alginate, Pharmaceutical Grade Sodium Alginate, Technical Grade Sodium Alginate, Feed Grade Sodium Alginate. By application, the sodium alginate market is classified into Food Additives, Pharmaceutical Healthcare, Paper Pulp, Personal Care Cosmetics, Textile, Animal Feed, Industrial. On the basis of region, the sodium alginate industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Food Grade Sodium Alginate
- Pharmaceutical Grade Sodium Alginate
- Technical Grade Sodium Alginate
- Feed Grade Sodium Alginate
- Food Additives
- Pharmaceutical Healthcare
- Paper Pulp
- Personal Care Cosmetics
- Animal Feed
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional country level from 2021 to 2027.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the sodium alginate market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
Algaia S.A. (Cargill's Alginate Business), Dupont Corporation (NovaMatrix), Haiyang Xiangyu Seaweed Co., Ltd., IRO Alginate Industry Co., Ltd., KIMICA Corporation, Lianyungang Fengtai Seaweed Co., Ltd., Lianyungang Huanyu Seaweed Co., Ltd., Lianyungang Tiantian Seaweed Industrial Co. Ltd., Meron Group, Qingdao Allforlong Biotech Co., Ltd., Qingdao Bright Moon Seaweed Group Co., Ltd., Qingdao Fengrun Seaweed Co., Ltd., Qingdao Gather Great Ocean Algae Industry Group Co., Ltd., Qingdao Gfuri Seaweed Industrial Co., Ltd., Qingdao Hanfeng Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Qingdao Jiulong Seaweed Industry Co., Ltd., Qingdao Lanneret Biochemical Co., Ltd., Qingdao Richstar Seaweed Industrial Co. Ltd., Qingdao Rongde Seaweed Co., Ltd., Qingdao Yitex Chemical Co. Ltd.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global sodium alginate market.
- To classify and forecast global sodium alginate market based on product, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global sodium alginate market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global sodium alginate market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global sodium alginate market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global sodium alginate market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of sodium alginate
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to sodium alginate
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.