Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Orthopedic Biomaterial Market 2022-2028”under Life Sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Materials used in orthopaedic implants are generally used for fracture fixation enhancement, joint replacement or dynamic stabilization. These include reconstructive implants, fracture management products, spinal products, rehabilitation products, arthroscopy products, electrical stimulation products, casting products etc. The global orthopedic biomaterial market is expected to increase by USD 12 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Orthopedic Biomaterial Market Report.
Global Orthopedic Biomaterial Market report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global orthopedic biomaterial market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the orthopedic biomaterial industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, material, end user, and region. The global market for orthopedic biomaterial can be segmented by product: dental implants, joint replacement/reconstruction, orthobiologics, spinal implants, trauma, others. In 2021, the joint replacement/reconstruction segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the orthopedic biomaterial market. Orthopedic biomaterial market is further segmented by material: metals and alloys, polymers, ceramics. The metals and alloys segment was the largest contributor to the global orthopedic biomaterial market in 2021. Based on end user, the orthopedic biomaterial market is segmented into: hospitals clinics, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), others. On the basis of region, the orthopedic biomaterial market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
- dental implants
- joint replacement/reconstruction
- spinal implants
- metals and alloys
By end user:
- hospitals clinics
- ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including CAM Bioceramics B.V., Collagen Matrix Inc., CoorsTek Inc., DePuy Synthes Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Exactech Inc., Globus Medical Inc., Heraeus Holding GmbH, Institut Straumann AG (Switzerland), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (DSM Biomedical B.V.),, Kyocera Corporation, Smith Nephew Plc., Stryker Corporation, Victrex PLC (Invibio Ltd.), Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global orthopedic biomaterial market.
- To classify and forecast the global orthopedic biomaterial market based on product, material, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global orthopedic biomaterial market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global orthopedic biomaterial market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global orthopedic biomaterial market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global orthopedic biomaterial market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1370109/global-orthopedic-biomaterial-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.