You can get the direct deposit paychecks, tax returns, and more to your Cash App balance using your account and routing number. Cash App users in the United States are eligible to receive the tax refunds in their account via direct deposits. Cash App makes direct deposits available as soon as they are received, up to two days earlier than many other banks. Your first deposit may take longer to become available to your employer. However, for this, there are some essential requirements that you need to complete. For instance, if you do not have the account or routing number you won’t be able to get the Cash App tax returns.
You need to immediately set-up a direct deposit to get a Cash App tax refund. You should enable direct deposit for receiving the automatic deposit of your paycheck to your Cash App. In this process, you will be using your account and routing number and fill in the Cash App direct deposit form. With the help of the below-mentioned steps you can set-up direct deposit to get the Cash App refund:
- Tap the Banking tab on your Cash App home screen
- Select Deposits Transfers.
- Select Copy Details.
- Provide the account and routing number when prompted for a bank account during direct deposit setup.
- Fill out your employer information, the amount you would like to be deposited from each paycheck, and provide your signature.
- Select Email Form and enter the recipient address before tapping send.