If you have an Outlook account, you can also add it to your Cox Webmail account so you don't need to open your mail account to search mails again and again. The webmail setup works on all Outlook versions. The setup method is pretty simple. Often a startup wizard is open when you open Outlook to make sure that you cancel it.
- Outlook Open
- Choose the next one
- Settings Open Account
- Email Pick
- Enter the cox.net extension and your email address.
- Join Mail Server Incoming:
- Input Mail service entered
- Name of the server: pop.coxmail.com
- Join outgoing mail service: Outgoing email.
- Name of the server: smtp.coxmail.com
- Enter the Cox Email and Password address
- Choose Settings for Test Account
- Choose Finishing
Sign in to your COX Webmail account to send or receive new Address Book messages, handle spam messages, access advanced email devices. In addition, you can receive up to 10 email accounts through COX Webmail. Cox High-Speed Internet provides its users with COX Communications.