Why do we need to install anti-insect nets in greenhouses? There are two main reasons. In addition to promoting the growth of vegetables in the greenhouse, it also has many benefits for ensuring the environment in the greenhouse. Although the anti-insect net has obvious effects, improper installation and use can also have negative effects.To get more news about Hail netting for gardens Acting, you can visit dtwiremesh.com official website.
1. The purpose of installing agricultural insect-proof nets in greenhouses
(1) Insect pest control After covering the insect net, it can basically avoid various pests such as cabbage caterpillar, diamondback moth, aphids and so on.
(2) Disease prevention and insect prevention nets can play a role in disease prevention, especially the transmission of aphids, cutting off the transmission of pests, especially the transmission of aphids, greatly reducing the incidence of virus diseases, and avoiding the transmission of viruses to agricultural greenhouses. Bring catastrophic consequences.
(3) The temperature control insect screen can adjust the temperature and soil temperature of the agricultural greenhouse. In the hot summer, if the greenhouse is covered with a white insect screen, the temperature in the morning and evening in the shed will be the same as the open air, and noon is about 1℃ lower than that in the open air; Covering the black insect net in season can achieve the effect of heat preservation and effectively reduce the frost.
(4) Humidity control The insect-proof net can block part of the rainwater from falling into the agricultural greenhouse, reduce the humidity in the field, reduce the incidence, and reduce the evaporation of water in the greenhouse on sunny days.
(5) Shading light In summer, the intensity of light is high, and strong light will inhibit the nutrient growth of vegetables, especially leafy vegetables, and the insect screen can play a certain role in shading.
2. Precautions for installing agricultural insect-proof nets in greenhouses
(1) Different colors of the anti-insect net have different corresponding functions
Insect nets are generally black and white, and a commonly used silver gray has a better repelling effect on aphids. The color can be selected according to actual needs.
(2) Contain the source of infection
The installation of anti-insect nets in agricultural greenhouses also needs to use high-temperature stuffy sheds or spray low-toxic pesticides to kill parasite pupae and larvae in the soil before sowing or planting.
(3) Daily management
① The door of the agricultural shed should be closed tightly when entering and exiting the agricultural greenhouse, and the relevant utensils should be disinfected before agricultural operations to prevent the introduction of viruses to ensure the effectiveness of the anti-insect net.