Are you willing to manage multi-factor authentication in Xero account? If yes, then must go through this content and then follow the steps properly for managing multi-factor authentication in Xero account. So, follow the steps properly and must reach Xero Support Australia for instant solution.
For changing the authentication app that you are using, follow the steps described below:
- You are required to first of all, login to the Xero account via web browser.
- After that, you have to then go to the initials or profile image and then have to choose account.
- Go to the additional security and move quickly to the change in the connected device section quickly.
- You are suggested to then select the authentication method and then have to follow the on-screen prompts for authenticating yourself and then have to follow the steps properly for installing or setting up the app.
For turning off MFA, follow the steps as follows:
- You need to login into the Xero account and then have to go to the initials or profile image.
- You are suggested to go to account additional security.
- After that, you have to then move quickly to next to the multi-factor authentication.
- You have to then write the code from the authentication app and then have to disable.
- You need to go to disable option and then give a tap on use another authentication method.
For adding a backup, follow the steps as follows:
- Login to the Xero account and then have to go to use a backup method instead.
- Go next to backup email address and then go quickly to set up.
- After that, you are required to then write the 6 digit code and then have to write the backup email address.
- Go quickly to the inbox for the back email address and then you have to open the email from the respective account.
- Next, move to confirm email and go finally to finish option.
In case of any troubles, you are required to reach Xero Contact Number for the complete solution.