Plex is a gift from God for people who have a really hard time managing their media files and want to be able to access it across multiple devices. In this era where everyone has their choice of television shows, films, and other forms of entertainment, with the wide variety of options available in our arsenal, it rarely is easy to manage these files. Plex provides a practical solution to this problem, it lets you choose options to access your media files from any device that supports them, without the need to transfer these files every time you'd like to use them.
To access these files you must set up a Plex server. After that, you will be able to use a Plex client on your mobile, TV devices. This article is about how for you to join the Plex client with your plex account. For smartphones, it's easy to connect . However, for televisions, you must complete extra steps. This article will help you to connect plex to your TV using plex.tv link.
How do I connect Plex to your TV
To connect Plex to TV simply means to permit you Smart TV to have access to all your content stored in the Plex server. For this to happen, you need to first download the application. After downloading the app the next step is to sign in and get an activation code.
Linking Multiple Devices to Plex Television Account
Plex application allows you to connect or link 15 devices to the help of your Plex account. To be able to access the media using in the Plex application, you have to connect each device to Your Plex account. You are not able to connect greater than fifteen devices on your account. You can, however, remove an old device and link another device into the account. Plex account.
How do you install Plex TV on your Smart Tv:
It is important to verify that your TV is connected to an internet connection. You can then turn on the smart television.
- Go to the store for content and then select the main menu option of your connected TV. If you prefer, you can press My Apps through the TV remote. Then, start using the an account in the app store.
- It is necessary to go to the upper-right in the store for Content to find the search area. You are able to type in the name of the channel and search for it.
- With the remote, a user can enter "Plex" to the Google search bar; that time it will appear below.
- Pressing the down button on the remote, you will need to select the "Plex"
- After that, you will find the install option on the left of the TV.
- It's now time to put it in place.
- After the installation it will be accessible in the main menu menu of the TV.
If you click upon it, the system will automatically make connections to Plex Media Server. Following these details, if you are facing some more problem, you should visit the website Plex.tv/link.
How to Activate plex.tv/link on your Smart TV.
Before proceeding with this Just be sure that your Plex server is working and you've created your account at Plex.tv.
Steps to Activate Plex.
This is how you connect your big screen devices like Android TV, Smart TV, and Apple TV, etc. Like you, entering your password on such devices isn't easy. To avoid the hassle of typing in your Password on these devices Plex and other services like YouTube Use this four-character login code to sign in to your account.
- On your TV , select the Sign In Option on the screen/
- Then, you'll be seeing a four-character code displayed on your TV screen. This code is which will be used to sign in.
- Visit https://plex.tv/link using a computer or Smartphone. You can enter your Plex account details on the page and then sign in into it.
- Once you are logged in it will ask for the 4-character code. It will appear upon your TV Screen. Enter the code in the box and click"Send.
- Once you are done with all four steps. Your Plex application on your TV will restart and be linked directly to your accounts. This could take a few seconds.
Download Plex to TV
- To download Plex onto your Smart TV, simply follow this procedure.
- If you are on your Smart TV Home Screen, simply go to your Smart TV Apps Store.
- When you go to your Smart TV Apps Store, make use of the search icon to search for the Plex app.
- After the app has been discovered Simply click on the app and then install it.
- Allow the app to be installed.
After the app is installed, you'll be able to see Plex in the list of apps.
It is possible to activate Plex on your TV
After installing and downloading Plex Media App, after downloading and installing Plex Media App The next step is to connect Plex to the TV. To do this, just:
Launch the already installed Plex app.
- When you launch the program, you'll receive an activation token. A code to activate is four-digit verification code issued by the Plex server.
- Just take note of the code and visit plex.tv/link with your mobile device or PC.
- On the website, enter the four-digit code provided and click "Activate"
- The server you have set up will be scrutinized. After being reviewed, you will be granted activation so that you will be able to access Plex Media content on Your Smart TV.
Don't overlook how to fix Plex TV inoperable with Samsung Smart TV, Roku, LG, and some other smart TVs on Tizen along with WebOS.
Click here to get the Plex TV link code.
After installing the Plex TV application After that, you need to open the app and then sign in to the Plex account. After you have logged in to the Plex account, you will get a link in the screen that follows. Copy this link code.
Plex TV Activation Page:
In order to access this, visit plex.tv/link using your smartphone or your personal computer. Here, you will see an login page. This time, you will have access your Plex account by using your account credentials.
Entry of the Link Code and Activation:
After you log in to your account on plex.tv/link then you will come across an activated page. On this page, it is necessary to enter the link's code in the appropriate space and hit the continue button. Your activation process is complete now , and you are able to enjoy watching Plex TV on your device.