During the use of the triangular belts, the tightness of the V-belt should be adjusted regularly to avoid increased wear or inability to transmit power due to inappropriate tension. So what is the basis for the tight adjustment?
1. There are several types of belts, and there are many specifications for the length of the belt. When the tightness of the normal transmission can be pressed by hand, the middle of the belt also depends on the length of the belt. The longer the belt, the greater the pressure. Taking an agricultural diesel engine as an example, it is better to put a weight of about 2 kg on the belt, and it is better to lower the belt by about 10mm. When it is not appropriate, adjust it in time, and make a reasonable adjustment based on the use status.
2. If the new V-belt has a reduction of about 10-12mm, it can also be considered that the tension of the V-belt is just right.
1. Before installation, if the middle distance between two shafts is adjustable layout, the middle distance shall be shortened first, and the middle distance shall be adjusted as required after the tape is installed.
2. During installation, do not use things to pry or pull on the triangle belt, so as to prevent the extension or too loose and too tight appearance of the triangle belt.
3. It is necessary to check and adjust the tightness frequently to make it meet the requirements.
here are many ways to identify the quality of V-belt.
The first is to see the elasticity of V-belt, that is, the better the flexibility of V-belt, the higher its wear resistance and durability.
Second, look at the appearance. The cloth pattern of V-belt should be clear
The third is the hand feeling. Hold the V-belt with your hand and release it. When you release it, you don't feel touching it. This is also a good V-belt.
Through the above methods, we can basically identify the quality of your V-belt.
1. The selected model shall be suitable for the selected V-belt, otherwise the V-belt will be abnormal in the pulley groove. When replacing the triangle belt, bring the old belt to the agricultural machinery department for purchase to prevent the wrong model.
2 before the correct installation, install the V-belt and a group of V-belts in the same way.
3. When installing the pulley in series groove, the centers of the two upper pulleys must be aligned, otherwise, the single side of the V-belt will work, the wear will be serious, and the service life of the V-belt will be reduced.
4. The proper tightness of triangle belt must be checked and adjusted frequently to make it meet the requirements. Too loose V-belt is not only easy to slip, but also increases the wear of V-belt, and even can't transmit power; too tight, not only will the V-belt stretch and deform, easy to damage, but also will cause the main bearing of engine and clutch bearing to suffer too much force, and accelerate the wear of V-belt. The correct inspection method is: use your hand in the middle of each tape, apply a vertical pressure of about 2kg, and it is appropriate to sink 20-30mm, and adjust it in time if it is not suitable.
5 when the new and old triangle belts need to be replaced, the triangle belts of the specified model shall be selected and the tightness of each group of triangle belts shall be the same.
6. In order to prevent contamination, it is necessary to prevent oil contamination and muddy water in the triangle belt, avoid contact with corrosive substances such as acid and alkali, so as to prevent slipping and early damage caused by corrosion of the triangle belt.
7. The operators and users of the daily maintenance machine should master the correct operation essentials during the normal driving. According to the technical requirements of the operation manual, they should try to avoid the sudden start and emergency braking. They should also prevent the frequent overload operation. When the machine is out of service for a long time, the hexagonal belts should be removed and stored separately.