Separation Under California Family Code Section 3011

Comments · 71 Views

Jos Family Law will assist you with a wide range of services to help you through the legal processes like Child Support, Child Custody, Mediation, Alimony, and More.

Employing the best California family law attorney to assist you in your divorce other family law cases might be among the most significant decisions you make during the process. California Child Custody Lawyer provides guidelines on this matter, and it's critical that you understand them so that you may obtain the representation you need deserve at this trying period in your life.

Spousal support payments are normally based on a couple's pre-separation earning level under Family Code Section 3011. However, if you your spouse were married for less than 10years at the time of separation (or less than 20years if you had children), courts may consider your combined post-separation income to determine how much you should get.

When deciding whether or not to deviate from these standards, the court will also explore any additional considerations that it considers relevant.

According to Family Code Section 3011, a spouse may declare separation from bed board or cohabitation by court order as a portion of a judgment of dissolution of marriage or legal separation. As well as after the commencement of action between married parties under any of the following circumstances -

Separation may occur only after filing hearing on an application for an order to show cause.

It does not apply to couples living separate apart as a result of a signed agreement or decree resolving all complications between them.

A family law attorney can aid you in determining if your circumstance qualifies for relief under Family Code Section 3011. Contact our Santa Ana family law experts at Jos Family Law immediately if you have any questions concerning family law.

The goal of Jos Family Law is to help clients with family law problems that influence important aspects of their lives. Mr. Binoye Jos, a caring and competent family law attorney, can help you with divorce, child custody, and other family law issues. For assistance, contact Mr. Binoye Jos, the finest family law attorney, at 1-714-733-7066.