Regarding capacity, a concrete batching plant can be classified into small and large types. While as outlined by mobility, the tiny batching plants are split into mobile type and stationary type. Our team has created an alternative combination of concrete batching plants.
Differences Between Stationary Concrete Plant And Mobile Concrete Plant
1. The key difference is in mobility. A little mobile concrete plant comes with inbuilt chassis, which happens to be easier for a trailer to drag around. It's also designed with tires, making it convenient to work with and sustain. On the flip side, a stationary mixing plant is often fixed about the specific construction sites. This will make them tough to move.
2. Small mobile cement plants are simply of belt type. The belt greatly assists in enhancing working efficiency since it features a lower failure rate plus a long transporting distance. A professional having a stationary concrete plant is that you can customize the aggregate feeding method. Which means that customers can opt for bucket type or belt type according to their construction demands.
3. When thinking about the control system of a twin shaft mixer batching plant, there's a completely automatic system for control purposes within a mobile type plant. While for stationary batching plants, a power control system that's semi-automatic is adopted from the hopper type there's full automatic control to the belt conveyor type.
Similarities Between Stationery Concrete Plant And Mobile Concrete Plant
1. The mobile type as well as the stationary type have small volumes. This implies they can't cover extensive areas.
2. If you're over a fixed budget, you'll find small concrete plants to be really economical. Making an investment in one of them at a lower cost will bring returns soon.
3. There is a compact and lightweight structure that will make them convenient to disassemble, assemble or move.
4. Ways of accurate measuring. Concentration weighing and separate weighing for selecting. Both techniques can guarantee high accuracy material measuring.
5. Small mobile and stationary batch plants work with a twin-shaft concrete mixer. This concrete mixer makes certain that mixing is efficiently done. Also, the plate and liner are made with wear-resistant materials that greatly boost working efficiency along with prolong the service lifetime of the mixer. Whether it's a mobile or even a stationary plant, a 25 m3/h concrete plant comes with a JS500 concrete mixer while a 35 m3/h batching plant is installed using a JS750 concrete mixer. Both 60 m3/h and 50 m3/h batching plants suit a JS1000 concrete mixer. View more details at aimix.MY.
6. Modern electric control components take advantage of the popular foreign Schneider brand. This makes certain that high quality is achieved or even lengthen its lifespan.
7. Each of them are created using the PLD series cement batching machine. This makes sure that it has maintained an effortless aggregate delivery together with a normal aggregate feeding.
If you're planning to make a choice from a mobile concrete plant or even a stationary plant, ensure to consider these major differences and similarities first!