5ml cryovial are made of specially formulated polypropylene and are designed to store biological material, human or animal cells at temperatures as low as -196 °C (but only in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen). The cap has a long skirt for easy one-handed aseptic handling, the same super-fast thread design that can be removed or sealed with just a 1 1/4 turn, and the same internal thread design without possible contamination .
This SBS tube is pre-installed with QR strips, and the tube cover is designed with one-piece sealing ring, which has good sealing performance and prevents liquid leakage, which can ensure good sealing performance at any temperature, even the lowest low temperature. The SBS grill is marked with three codes on the side and a barcode with the same content at the bottom, enabling simultaneous training of the tube and grill. The trellis are designed for multiple playback functions and can be easily unlocked with a clasp. The QR code produced by laser etching has good stability, resists fading and deformation, and is wear-resistant. SBS grids and SBS tubes fit perfectly, facilitating high-throughput automated workstations. Vials are gamma sterilized and packaged in unique tamper-proof, resealable, security-lock bags of 100 each. Autoclavable.
- Suitable for storage in the gas phase of -20 °C, -80 °C and LN2
- Variety of cap colors and working volumes
- Ultrapure medical grade, USP Class VI certified polypropylene with no leachables
- Free of detectable human DNA, endotoxin, DNase and RNase
- Non-cytotoxic and free of heavy metals
- CE Mark (CE/IVD)
- Freezer storage boxes and freezer storage racks available
- Also available with precoded and custom barcodes with Datamatrix and Linear Codes
As a professional Medical Consumables Manufacturers, Fangye, if you need medical consumables, please contact us!