A frozen PayPal account limits you from performing some of the important transactional activities, including sending money to someone and withdrawing money from your PayPal account. So, if you are worried about how I get money out of my PayPal account if it is frozen and how to Unfreeze PayPal Account, it is important to understand why PayPal has taken this step. PayPal puts the limitations because of certain reasons. Until you understand and abide by their policies, it would not be possible for you to unfreeze the PayPal account. So, before going further, let us take a look at the common reasons behind the freezing of PayPal.
Reasons Behind Freezing Of Paypal Account :
There are several reasons behind the freezing of PayPal account such as :
- A sudden increase in transactions
- A reported fraud against you
- Violations against PayPal's policy.
- Excessive low credit score
- Receipt of a sudden large amount of money in your PayPal account
How to Unfreeze PayPal account?
Here are some steps that you need to follow if you want to unfreeze your PayPal account and proceed further to get your money back:
- Firstly, Go to the Resolution Center on PayPal.
- After that, go through the page for detailed information on the account restriction.
- Click on the Action column Resolution, which is next to each item that needs a reply.
- Complete the required steps by following the instructions. After you complete the steps, PayPal will review the application and provide an update by sending you an email within three business days.
If you want to talk to a PayPal Live person, dial 1-888-221-1161 and press or Enter 2 and say 'speak to a PayPal representative' to get your problem sorted.
Read More: PayPal limited accounts how to get money out, change PayPal password, PayPal/wdfunds, PayPal Access Denied, how do I unlock my PayPal account, PayPal annual error resolution notice, PayPal Live chat