Get a refund on a non-refundable flight ticket on American Airlines
Did you cancel your non-refundable flight ticket but didn’t get the refund on American Airlines? Or you don’t know how to apply for the same.
Well, don’t worry. Feel free to communicate with one of the experts through American airlines números de teléfono.
American Airlines allows its passengers to make flexible changes to their booked flight tickets as per their travel plans. When you cancel a refundable or a non-refundable flight ticket within 24 hours of the original flight booking, the airline will provide you a full refund. After the grace period, you will have to pay the service taxes and a cancellation fee.
You can also cancel or change your scheduled flight by calling on American Airlines Telefono. On connecting, the flight representative will ask you for some details and will cancel or change your booked flight ticket accordingly. To seek assistance in the Spanish language, you can even dial American airlines español teléfono.
According to American Airlines Refund Policy, You are entitled to claim a refund under the following conditions -
- As per the policy, American Airlines don't offer a refund on non-refundable flight tickets. However, suppose you have canceled your non-refundable flight ticket within 24 hours of the initial purchase. In that case, the airline will transfer the refund to the original payment form within 7 to 14 working days.
- Besides this, you will also get a full refund when the airline cancels or delays the scheduled flight due to bad weather conditions, mechanical glitches, lack of passengers, or unavoidable circumstances.
- The airline makes changes of more than four hours to the scheduled flight.
- The airline initiates the refund of a non-refundable flight ticket upon the death of the passenger or his travel companion.
- In case there are changes in the military orders.
American Airlines would not refund the taxes and fees if they had to pay them irrespective of your travel. If your fare rule for your flight ticket makes you eligible, you can use your non-refundable flight ticket towards your future flights only if -
- i) The future trip begins no later than one year from the original purchase.
- ii) The flyer has already canceled his flight reservation before the new outbound flight on American Airlines.
To know more about the airline’s refund policy, or check your refund status, call on American airlines español. The flight representative will give your complete details and resolve your issues at the end of the day.