The Broker, therefore, is an individual, agent, or company that acts as a facilitator in a purchase and sale transaction.
In other words, the professional Broker is the one who makes the connection between the seller and the buyer.
In addition, the Broker is highly requested and necessary for those who invest, since the investor uses the professional when investing their capital.
This occurs for a reason, the Broker is the professional specialized in the purchase and sale of shares, as well as in investment funds and financial assets.
Tajarat.com.pk strives to be Pakistan's biggest real estate developer ever, guaranteeing the highest international standards, prompt execution, and lifetime customer loyalty. With mega projects like
Therefore, the professional will help the client or investor in the best way at the time of purchase or investment, choosing the most appropriate product according to the profile of those who request their service.
However, the work done by the Broker is not only that of intermediating financial operations, as he also adds value to the operation; acting as a consultant, since he has knowledge in the market in which he operates.
The Broker therefore operates in sectors such as commerce, the stock market, real estate and maritime logistics.
Performance of the Broker professional in various sectors as stated above, the professional performs his duties in various economic sectors.
The most common variations and their assignments are as follows:
- Broker in the trade - the professional acts as an agent in the distribution of the industry, doing the intermediary with the retail trade. However, the professional is not limited to selling or distributing the products, but works closely with the client. Therefore, the professional develops marketing strategies, monitors the turnover of goods, defines the most suitable products for the specific public and seller, etc;
- Broker in the stock market - in this sector, it is the stock broker that performs the function. In this way, it works with the most current analysis on investments. Therefore, the professional intermediates between the Stock Exchange and the investor, because whoever invests cannot act directly;
- Homer Broker - this modality, in turn, is offered by brokers for the purchase and sale of shares. The intermediary is done by the company, but the choice procedure can be done by the investor online. However, there are risks related to virtual security;
- Broker in the real estate market - in the real estate sector, the professional is the already known realtor;
- Broker in maritime logistics - this modality is one of the best known. In it, the professional makes the intermediation between ships and cargo. Therefore, he works in the logistics area by contracting and chartering vessels for customers who export and import.
Bearing this in mind, the professional's performance is categorized as a profession of the future, as the activities developed are integrated; moreover, it has been increasingly requested by the labor market.