Global Industrial Chocolate Market accounted for US$ 52.73 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 77.50 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.30%. Industrial chocolates are mostly brown and made from cocoa liquor or pastes, which shares a process termed coaching where the cocoa is added with butter along with other ingredients such as powder milk and sugar. Various applications of industrial chocolate formulate the different mixtures. These types of chocolate are mostly used in-house by vertically integrated producers or supplied to third parties to create finished chocolate. They are used in manufacturing chocolate confectionery, bakery items, ice cream, and other types of beverages. The major use of industrial chocolate is as food service providers and confectionery manufacture. Chocolate manufacturers are using organic chocolates which give a variety of flavors and textures that are finally certified by organizations like Certisys and ECOCERT.
The report " Global Industrial Chocolate Market, By Application (Confectionery, Biscuits and Bakery Products, Dairy and Desserts, Ice creams and Frozen Items, Cereals, and Other Industrial Chocolate Applications), By Distribution Channel (Online Trail and Offline Trial), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
- In January 2020, Nestle S.A. launched a new variety of KitKat named KitKat Gold. It offers a delicious combination of milk chocolate and crispy wafer with creamy white chocolate and sweet caramel notes.
- Tyson foods Inc. started a new brand of refrigerated snacks with a functional value created to provide natural health benefits of food in September 2019.
Developing recent changes in the lifestyle and consumption pattern is a major factor escalating the market growth, also increasing focus on texture for a multisensory experience. Rising consciousness regarding dark chocolate as a healthier confectionery product. Growing income levels of the consumers consist of antioxidants that protect skin from harmful ultraviolet rays. Rising impulse buying behavior among youngsters and millennia as a result of rising awareness from social websites and satellite television channels by confectionary companies, such as Nestle SA and Mars incorporated are also the major factor among others driving the industrial chocolate market. Furthermore, uncertain climatic conditions, and expensive raw materials, and growing chocolate substitute market are major factors acting as restraints of the industrial chocolate market.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Industrial Chocolate Market, By Application (Confectionery, Biscuits and Bakery Products, Dairy and Desserts, Ice creams and Frozen Items, Cereals, and Other Industrial Chocolate Applications), By Distribution Channel (Online Trail and Offline Trial), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Industrial Chocolate Market accounted for US$ 52.73 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 77.50 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.30%. The Global Industrial Chocolate Market is segmented by Application, Distribution channel, and Region.
- By Application, Global Industrial Chocolate Market is segmented into Confectionery, Biscuits and Bakery Products, Dairy and Desserts, Ice creams and Frozen Items, Cereals, and Other Industrial Chocolate Applications.
- By Distribution channel, Global Industrial Chocolate Market is segmented into Online Trail and Offline Trial.
- By Region, Global Industrial Chocolate Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.
The key players operating the global Industrial Chocolate market involves Barry Callebaut, Cargill, Cémoi, Clasen Quality Chocolate (CAC), Fuji Oil, Guittard Chocolate Company, Irca, Mondelz International, Nestlé, Petra Foods, Blommer Chocolate, and Puratosgroup. Prominent players operating in the target market are focusing on strategic partnerships as well as the launching of the products to gain a competitive edge in the target market.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on RD strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights