Constipation is one of the most unpleasant disorders that occurs when stool passes through the large intestine and remains in the colon for a long time before leaving the rectum. This condition is a sign that the colon is not functioning properly or that there is indigestion.
Constipation is usually the result of inadequate nutrition. Food does not contain enough water and fiber to allow digested food to move through the intestine and colon.
If you are looking for ways to relieve constipation with natural remedies, you have definitely read the right article. Read on to find out how easy it is to solve your problem.
Natural remedies to relieve constipation are as follows
- Relieve constipation with Bael Fruit - Bael Fruit is one of the best natural laxatives available. It cleans and tones the bowel and if taken regularly for 2-3 months, it can eliminate even very old stools.
- Relieve constipation with guava - Guava is another important natural remedy for constipation. Consumed with the seeds, it enriches the fiber and helps the bowels to empty normally. For quick results, take one or two guavas a day. Try also: Top Guavas Juice
- Figs for constipation - Both fresh and dried figs have a natural laxative effect. Soak 4-5 dried figs in a small amount of water overnight and eat them in the morning. This is also a well-known natural remedy for constipation.
- Relieve constipation with spinach - Raw spinach contains the best organic substances that clean, repair, and regenerate the intestines. Prepare spinach juice by mixing 100 ml of spinach juice with an equal amount of water. Drink this juice twice a day and the most severe cases of constipation will be cured in a few days.
- Relieve constipation with Triphala - Triphala is a famous herb for constipation. It consists of natural herbs like haritaki, Amalaki, and bibhitaki. It helps to naturally clean the large intestine and fight constipation.
The latter is in any case recommended before considering any other option. There are several herbal remedies for constipation that are highly appreciated by users.