Many newbie run over QuickBooks Error Code 15106 while utilizing QuickBooks Payroll and hence want productive solution to fix such issue. Although, it is very important to identify the actual possible reason behind it as doing this the fixing job becomes much easier and simpler. You may receive such an error code when updating QuickBooks Desktop program because of one of the following reasons:
- You have an antivirus application installed in your system that's blocking the update.
- You aren’t logged in as system administrator.
Whatever the cause of this particular error, you can get rid of it instantly and further can continue updating QuickBooks Desktop without any issues. Simply, you have to follow the below guide:
- Login to your computer system as an Administrator
- Disable Your Antivirus Program and Rename the folders
- For smooth QB update, you should also turn-off User Account Control
- Perform a clean install in selective startup